Types of Information We Collect
We collect information about our users, as described below:
Information You Provide Us:
- Account Information: When you create an account or use our Service, you provide us with certain information. This may include your email address, username, linked social media accounts, favorite items and watchlisted collections, and other information you choose to share. Your Account Information (other than your email address) will be publicly visible. Remember, public content can exist elsewhere on the internet even after you remove it from your account on [Your Company Name].
- Verification Information: We may need to collect information to verify your account or identity, such as your phone number, email address, or information relating to the authentication app you use.
- Preferences: Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, notification settings, and favorites. We may associate these choices with your account, browser, and/or mobile device.
- Feedback: If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we may receive your name and contact information (such as an email address), as well as any other content included in or associated with the message you send.
- Other Information: We also collect information and other data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that your information is being collected.
Additionally, we may collect:
- Blockchain Wallet Address: Like much of web3, your blockchain wallet address functions as your identity on [Your Company Name]. Accordingly, you will need a blockchain wallet and associated wallet address to access certain aspects of the Service. We do not consider a blockchain wallet address, standing alone, to be information that identifies you. However, a blockchain wallet address may become associated with you, your user ID or information we collect about you when you use our Service.
- Information Collected Automatically: As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information, including:
- Interactions with our Service: To provide our Service, analyze trends, enforce our Terms of Service, and make the Service more useful to you, we collect information (typically Anonymous Data) from you when you interact with our Service, including, but not limited to, your browser type or fingerprint, operating system, IP address and associated geolocation, device ID, blockchain wallet address, wallet type, actions and clickstream data, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. We may also store this data in log files.
- Do Not Track: As there is no common understanding about what a “Do Not Track” signal is supposed to mean, we don’t respond to those signals in any particular way. See further information below regarding how you may be able to withdraw your consent for the use of certain tracking technologies like cookies and pixel tags. You may also contact us here.
- Information Collected from Third-Party Companies: We may receive information about you or related to you or your wallet address from service providers and other sources/companies that offer their products and/or services to us or to you, for use in conjunction with our Service, or whose products and/or services may be linked from our Service. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.
- Public Information: We collect data from activity and information that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains or other public sources. This may include, for example, blockchain wallet addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs, which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
- Per global compliance regarding reporting, kyc, kyb, Micar, I.R.S., F.B.I and others, required information will be sent daily to said agencies. All required information will electronically transmitted as per compliance rules and regulations. Trumart.com and Trumart Storefronts comply and work with law enforcement. Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) maybe filed for suspicious transactions on Trumart Storefronts.
4290 Bells Ferry Rd NW Ste 134-14
Kennesaw, Ga 30144